AT THE BLACK BULL, MOFFAT
FULL & PART TIME
The Black Bull is currently looking for skilled wait staff to take orders and deliver food/beverages to our customers. The main goal is to provide and excellent experience for all customers.
- Provide excellent customer services that promote satisfaction
- Greet customers and present menu
- Take and serve food/drinks orders and up-sell any additional products
- Arrange table settings and maintain tables clean and tidy
- Check products for quality and correct any problems that keep them from enjoying their meal/drink
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Active listening and effective communication
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
All applicants must be over the age of 18 years old.
If you possess the above please email us at:email@example.com
FULL & PART TIME
The Black Bull Inn, is looking for part time bar & restaurant staff to join our busy team immediately.
We know that first impressions count, so you will play a vital part in ensuring that we provide our customers with a friendly and efficient level of service out on the front line, together with great food & drink.
First class levels of customer service skills are key, but most importantly you will have a real passion for the hospitality sector and you will be willing to go ‘the extra mile’ to ensure our customers’ have a great and memorable experience with us.
These are highly varied positions where no two days will be the same, so if you are able to hit the ground running in these fast paced, busy but fun roles, then we want to hear from you now!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- First class customer service skills.
- Previous bar / restaurant experience is advantageous, not essential.
- You must be able to work some evenings and weeekends.
- Enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- Great communication skills.
- Friendly team members that enjoy customer interaction.
- Reliable team players.
- You must be professional and well presented.
- You must be over 18 in order to serve alcohol.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Career progression in the longer term.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment..
If you possess the above please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org